27 February is the date, its was really unexpected day for us. I really dont know how its happen but im happy for the moment. Okay now let me introduce him, he is very reserved person, sometime he very talk active and sometime very reserved, i dont know which one he is. But never mind, at least when we spent our time together he love to talk bout friends, study and what else eh? but okay lah kan, so far since i know him till now, he doing good to me, understanding and more special is he very helpful, eventho sometime we fight for small things. hahah that a normal things in relation i guess. Its enough for today, what he is, who he is, I appreciate him in my life. Very grateful, thanks god!
I hope he can read what I wrote this,
Special and love,
I dedicate this post to someone named Aspa. :)
Tqsm, and Assalamualaikum.